In this TrafficStars review, we’ll take a closer look at TrafficStars’ features, performance, pricing, and user experience to help you determine whether it’s the right ad network for your business. We’ll also highlight the pros and cons of using TrafficStars and offer our final recommendation based on our analysis. So, if you’re considering using TrafficStars as an ad network, keep reading to learn more.
What is TrafficStars?
TrafficStars is an online advertising network that helps publishers and advertisers to buy and sell high-quality traffic at a very low cost. The CPC usually ranges between 0.003$ to 0.02$ for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 countries. In overall CPC or CPM of all these countries is 5 to 15%.
The network offers a wide range of ad formats, including display, native, video, and pop-under ads, and provides advanced targeting options such as geo-targeting, device targeting, and browser targeting to help advertisers reach their desired audience. Most of its Audience, they have are from adult websites like por*hub, Xhama*ter, and many more.
Platform also includes real-time reporting and analytics, allowing publishers and advertisers to monitor the performance of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize their ad revenue. The company prides itself on its commitment to transparency, security, and compliance, and has built a reputation as a trusted partner for online advertising. Overall, TrafficStars is an innovative ad network that aims to help publishers and advertisers achieve their business goals with targeted and effective advertising solutions.
Video: TrafficStars Review
How to integrate it as Publisher?
Integrating TrafficStars with your website is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps:
- Sign up for a TrafficStars account and get approved as a publisher.
- Create your ad zones in the TrafficStars dashboard by specifying the size and location of your ad units on your website.
- Copy the ad zone code provided by TrafficStars and paste it into the HTML code of your website where you want the ads to appear.
- TrafficStars will then start serving ads to your website visitors, and you will earn revenue based on the number of impressions or clicks generated by the ads.
Done, you just integrated your website into TrafficStars as a publisher.
Things to Read:
- CPAGrip Review (2023): Does it worth it? – (Inside Out View)
- Health Insurance For Children In India: Finding The Best Coverage
Ads Format offered by Trafficstars:
TrafficStars offers several ad formats to meet the needs of publishers and advertisers. Here are some of the most popular ad formats available on the platform:
- Display ads: These are the most common ad format, and they come in various sizes and placements on the website. Display ads can be images, rich media, or animated banners.
- Native ads: These are designed to match the look and feel of the website they are displayed on, making them less intrusive and more engaging for users. Native ads can be in-feed, content recommendations, or search ads.
- Video ads: These are short video clips that can be played before, during, or after the main content. You can place your ads as pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll.
- Pop-under ads: These are ads that appear behind the main browser window, making them less intrusive than pop-up ads. Pop-under ads are triggered when the user clicks on a link or closes the current window.
- Push notifications: These are messages that are sent to the user’s device, even if they are not currently on the website. Push notifications can be used to promote new content, products, or services.
Out of all these 5 ad formats, video ads and display ads and Native ads work fine. Pop-under traffic and push notifications to have very high bot traffic.
Here’s my Takeaway for Bot Traffic vs Total traffic acquired.
|Ad Format||Total Traffic Acquired||Bot Traffic|
|Display ads||2 Million||25%|
|Native Ads||2.4 Million+||12%|
|Video Ads||1 Million+||9%|
|Pop-Under Ads||8 Million+||42%|
|Push Notifications||2 Million+||24%|
To become a publisher or advertiser with TrafficStars, there are certain requirements you must meet:
- Your website must have original content and be fully functional
- You must have a minimum of 10,000 daily impressions
- Your website must comply with TrafficStars’ content guidelines
- You must have a valid PayPal account to receive payments
- You must have a valid business or individual account
- You must have a valid payment method to fund your campaigns
- Your ad creatives must comply with TrafficStars’ ad guidelines
- Your campaigns must meet the minimum bid requirements for the ad format you choose
These are the some basic requirements, they may ask you to follow before getting a part of the ad network.
Publisher as well as advertisers at Traffic stars has two take away in term of earing potential. Let us take a deep dive:
TrafficStars uses a revenue share model(60% to the Publishers), where publishers receive a percentage of the revenue generated by the ads displayed on their website. The exact revenue share percentage may vary depending on your traffic volume and the ad format you choose.
TrafficStars pays its publishers on a net-30 basis, which means you’ll receive payment for your earnings 30 days after the end of each calendar month. Payments can be made through PayPal or wire transfer, and there is a minimum payout threshold of $100.
To maximize your earnings with TrafficStars, it’s important to optimize your ad placements, use high-quality ad creatives, and focus on driving high-quality traffic to your website. TrafficStars provides a range of optimization tools and resources to help you get the most out of your advertising campaigns and increase your revenue.
As an advertiser with TrafficStars, you can reach a wide audience and promote your products or services through a variety of ad formats, including display, native, video, and pop-under ads. The platform offers advanced targeting options, such as geo-targeting, device targeting, and browser targeting, to help you reach your desired audience and maximize your ad spend.
Product I promoted as Advertiser TrafficStars:
In this section of traffic stars review, i am going to share the products, i promoted with the help of trafficstar in different Geos. Here’s the facts:
|Offer||Geos||Amount spend||ROI||For Whom|
Pros and Cons: TrafficStars Review
Pros of TrafficStars:
- Wide range of ad formats: TrafficStars offers a variety of ad formats, including display, native, video, and pop-under ads, which can help you reach your target audience and achieve your advertising goals.
- Advanced targeting options: The platform offers advanced targeting options, such as geo-targeting, device targeting, and browser targeting, to help you reach your desired audience and maximize your ad spend.
- Revenue share model: TrafficStars uses a revenue share model, which means publishers receive a percentage of the revenue generated by the ads displayed on their website. This can help publishers earn a steady income from their website traffic.
- Optimization tools and resources: TrafficStars provides a range of optimization tools and resources to help publishers and advertisers get the most out of their advertising campaigns and increase their revenue.
Cons of TrafficStars:
- Minimum requirements for publishers: To become a publisher with TrafficStars, you must meet certain minimum requirements, such as having a minimum of 10,000 daily impressions and complying with their content guidelines. This may limit the number of publishers who can join the platform.
- Minimum deposit for advertisers: To advertise on TrafficStars, you must fund your account with a minimum deposit of $100. This may be a barrier for small businesses or advertisers with limited budgets.
- Competition with other advertisers: TrafficStars uses a bidding system, which means advertisers compete with each other to display their ads on publisher websites. This can drive up the cost of advertising and make it harder to get your ads seen by your target audience.
- Limited customer support: Some users have reported limited customer support from TrafficStars, which can make it difficult to resolve issues or get answers to questions in a timely manner.